Check out these awesome outdoor patio ideas on a budget for this summer!
Three years ago, my husband dug out layers and layers of dirt and gravel in our backyard to build our own patio space.
It was a lot of work, right down to removing the glue residue off of the compost decking floor.
But it was a project well worth it because we are out there under the gazebo as much as possible in the hot summer months.
I know this time of year is for relaxing, beaches, trips, camping and so on, but around here it’s also a time for outdoor projects like patio areas.
I’ve rounded up some really fun DIY projects, check them out!
12 Summer Patio Ideas on a Budget
- DIY Patio Curtain Tie-Backs for $5
- Easy Tips to Upcycle Patio Furniture
- A Beautiful Backyard Patio Summer Luncheon
- Outdoor Decorating and Entertaining Ideas for Summer and Beyond
- How to Plant a Herb Garden in a Galvanized Planter
- Patio Furniture Refresh For Under $20
- How to Hang a Porch Swing with a Swing Makeover
- How to Get Pretty Potted Plants for Patios
- DIY Water Fountain
- DIY Pallet Planter Box
- Create a Vintage Wagon Garden Planter in 30 minutes
- DIY Concrete Side Table
Aren’t these amazing? I’ve always wanted to do a summer outdoor luncheon and create a wagon planter. And how adorable is the herb garden in that galvanized planter?!
It’s always good to have options for outdoor patio ideas on a budget.
- Patio Sets
- Fire pits
- Outdoor Luncheon Tablescapes
- Patio Furniture Makeovers
- Brick Patio
- Herb Garden
- Wagon Planter
- Concrete Side Tables
- Water Fountain
- Porch Swing
What’s better than correlating your budget and a beautiful idea to see what you can work on for this time of year?
Related: Beautiful Front Porch Door Makeover